HELLO, I'M MARK. I PRODUCE THINGS.
When people need to communicate ideas to clients, customers, users, and employees they typically have a big problem.
They can find great writers and information organizers, but those people tend to lack the technical skills needed in the modern multi-device environment. They can find great technical developers who can't seem to communicate effectively or have no desire to teach. So they end up managing several people to get a project done.
I've worked hard to develop my skills in both technical areas and training development. With a history of highly technical work combined with a passion for communicating knowledge in effective and engaging ways, you get the best of both in one guy. I handle the end-to-end production of multimedia assets designed to get your message across.
What People Are Saying
- Mark was very skilled in the current authoring tools used to create web-based courses. Not only were his skills very relevant, but he was constantly adding to his skill-set through his own self-development. He was always willing to take direction, but was just as skilled at leading his own projects and seeing them through from start to finish without missing any of the aggressive due dates for his projects. Mark was a pleasure to work with, and I’d be happy to work with him again in the future.”Angeligue Andrews - Associate Director - Training Design at AT&T
- Mark and I collaborated on an interactive CD project for Intuit. Together we developed both pre-install and post-install multimedia product tours for Intuit ProSeries tax preparation software. Mark is highly technically capable and a congenial work colleague.”Damien O’Malley - Senior Interaction Designer at Intuit
- Mark is much more than just a creative multimedia developer. He is an innovative solution provider. He combines his creative energy and technical know-how to develop new products and features for our customers. He is a tireless worker who is always looking for better ways to help customers and colleagues.”Steve C Wilson - Trainer, Writer, Consultant
- I had the pleasure of working with Mark as a service provider for his multimedia projects at Intuit. On every project we worked on together, Mark offered clear direction and creative ideas and the projects benefited greatly from his ability to effectively communicate and collaborate.”Russ Jolly - Owner at 214 Media | www.214media.com
- Mark has been invaluable in his work as multimedia producer. His ability to deliver top-quality media under tight deadlines has been an essential resource, and on occasion a project-saver.”Frank Hanfland - Principal Consultant at SuccessFactors
- Mark helped with many issues I had with my website, we needed to be compatible, compliant, etc. He knows his stuff and made it happen.”Jeff Hoxtell - Air Padre Kiteboarding LLC